The goal of our children's program is to promote Christian growth through individual child developmentsocially, intellectually, physically, emotionally and creatively.
Nursery ( birth-3 yrs.)
-Our major objectives are to help children:
-Know that GOD LOVES THEM!
- Associate God, Jesus, and the Bible with positive happy feelings
- Learn to work and play cooperatively with others.
- Be at ease away from parent(s) or guardian(s)
- Develop language skills through listening and speaking experiences.
- Accept help and direction from adults.
- Begin to show love, respect and acceptance of others.
- Think of church as their church a place where people love them and help have happy experiences.
Junior Church (4yrs. - 4th grade)
- An exciting worship service for kids on Sunday Mornings at 10:30am.
- It includes puppets, games, songs,a Bible lesson, and more!
Children Sunday School ( Beginner thru 5th grade)
- Classes are available for children of all ages at 9:30am. Here kids learn more about the Bible and how to live more like Jesus.
Please contact Pastor Michael Ogg with any questions you may have about our children's programs.